A while ago, my local dealer sent out a letter stating they were no longer
giving Mercedes (Mostly C class) cars as loaners due to mounting costs.

Now there's an Enterprise car rental desk right next to the service
writer's desk.  They rent at "discounted" rates to customers who need a
loaner..

We'll never see a Blutec diesel loaner here.  Years ago, when I bought my
1'st new BMW (1979 320 I), my dealer used to give me a 530 i stick as a
loaner, regurlarly when I brought my car in.   When he did, I'd take the
day off  from work and go joy-riding. <vbseg>

Angelo Giaimo/Fishkill/IBM @ IBMUS
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(845)894-4296 (tie 533); fax: 892-6235 (tie 532);
2070 Rt. 52; Hopewell Junction, N.Y. 12533