I believe that idea was floated in his direction a couple of months ago.  I
don't think either of them are after the #3 spot.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:52 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ADMIN, Obama on the list

Maybe she will offer Osama bomo the vp position

LarryT wrote:
> Now that Hillary seems to have lost the party's nod to run - it'll be
> interesting to see how she responds.  History has
> shown she's not happy playing 2nd fiddle.  I understand she's already
saying
> some pretty provocative things.
>
> Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
> www.youroil.net for Oil Analysis and Weber Parts
> Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
> PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
> 800-583-8601
> Weber Carb Info http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250