I am lusting after a Subaru Outback, myself. Or a Jeep CJ.

Neither will probably happen.

Jeep CJ-5 is the most fun vehicle I've ever had control of, either on the
ground, up in the air, or on the water. Top down (this one had the canvas
doors), left foot out on the running board, cruising at 60 mph down a two
land North Carolina highway near the Outer Banks.

And then a really big bee flew up the left leg of my shorts, but that is a
different story of self control.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Fmiser wrote:
> >
> > I thought that in `82 it was a Fiesta...
>
> IIRC the Fiasco (78-83?) was Ford-Germany's answer to the VW Rabbit.
> My brother had a Festiva (kia built, 88-9x?) which he seemed to think
> was reasonably durable. I don't think anybody liked the Aspire that
> followed it. (what's it Apire to be, a car?)

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade