On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Ed Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Alex Chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
>

>  > http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/634821523.html
>  >
>  > Is this old truck worth $600?  Does it really have a V6 or is this
>

>  Did you buy it yet?

Put down the Mountain Dew and back away slowly, Ed...

No, I'm instead spending my "economic stimulus" check on the beater
300E I've been posting about  (and the parts it needs).

Jim C. scared me off the yellow truck by pointing out that if it has
the original I-6 in it, it's pretty lacking in power by modern
standards.  I would probably be wanting to haul manure, old engines,
etc. in it so that doesn't fly.

Alex