I bought a wire tracer at Home Depot, or Lowes, a couple years ago for  $30.
It worked as good as the commercial tracer I had at work that cost  $300 10
years ago.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles
98 ML 320, 155 K  miles

In a message dated 4/11/2008 10:09:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,