> <<Mine is a little worse than that paint wise. Which lead me to ask: how
> badly
> oxidized can paint be and be saved by a clay bar? I've never used one. The
> AZ sun has taken its toll on the flat surfaces of the car. Very
> oxidized/faded looking but intact. Would a clay bar help this out?>>

No. Clay does not remove oxidation. Only stuff stuck to the paint such as
overspray, bits of tar, bird poop, tree sap and so on.

Speaking of Clay, where is he?

RLE/plenty of clay bar experience

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &amp;
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)