You never know.

I used to work with a card carrying Communist. He would spout off "facts"
about his perfect 32 hour work week and how unfair Capitalism was to the
"working class".

One day I got fed up and I stated "It must be nice to dream about the
perfect system while working in a capitalistic society".

He asked "what do you mean".

I responded with "Here you are, enjoying the proceeds of the greatest
economy in the world. You drive the car you chose to drive. You wear the
close you chose to wear. You get to watch football on a huge 31" color
television (this was a while ago). You eat the food you want to eat. And you
have the freedom to travel anywhere in this country. And you do these things
with no restrictions other than your own finances, which by the way, are
ultimately your responsibility. You get to do all of this while dreaming of
the perfect Communist system which has proven over & over again to not be
able to provide the standard of living you are used to."

He glared at me, walked away and as far as I know still keeps his "Communist
dreams" to himself.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com