From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:29 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D compression

If it will start in those conditions, I would say it is just fine.

Dwight E. Giles, Jr wrote:
> Yes, I know that, but I am thinking of using it as donor-so I wanted more
> accurate information before I invested in the transplant. It actually will
> start without heater at about 5F triple glow.
> Dwight
>
> Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co
> Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
> Wickford RI 02852

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250