On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, weight distribution means nothing, then? Oh wait, I forgot where you
>  live.

Actually, wouldn't a load of 2x4s and cinder blocks make a 300TD a
better vehicle for your neck of the woods, Roger?  When I lived there,
every time I was stopped at a light just short of the top of a hill in
the rain I thought about how the ideal Seattle car was something with
rear-wheel-drive and a pronounced rear-biased weight distribution.
Maybe an old 911 with one of those counterweights they put on
forklifts hung out the back would do it.  ;)

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo, '86 300E, et al.