From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 4:58 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The saga of the injection pump

Hi Bill,
Great story!  Now, don't tell anyone else - this is just between you & me -
one dark night we need to follow that mechanic home and kidnap him - we'll
chain him to the garage and force him to repair various classic MBs while we

feed him Knachtworst and other worst meats.  ;-)

Sounds like you found one of the very, *very* good MB technicians (I don't
use that term loosely).  Keep close tabs on him --

Have a nice weekend - BTW, I think you're right - 27mpg is probably as good
as it will get -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601