On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:34:20 -0400 "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> the ex wife got a little chihuaha/dachs mix, say maybe 12lbs of little
> dog. sweet girl.  very mellow.  dances nicely on her hind legs.  seems
> to like everyone.
>
> the kid brings the dog over to my house today, so i suggest it would be
> a good idea to have my two dogs meet the little dog.  the kid thinks
> it's a bad idea.  i say this is nonsense and she whould jsut sit down on
> the couch with the little dog, i'll let my 2 dogs in, everyone will
> sniff everyone and all will be happy.

> i open the back door and my dogs fly through the air growling, fly over
> the couch and pounce on the little dog.

Strange interloper on home turf. Would have been better to make
introductions on neutral territory, like a dog park, with the two big ones
on leash and maybe you holding the little one. I'm not sure it would be
wise to try that any time soon, though, the little one is probably very
freaked out.

Craig