I posted this up last week on the Super tubo site and thought I would
spam my good friends here too.

This OM603 powered W124 would make a good starting point for a super
turbo project. It was the original diesel Hot Rod and held the fastest
diesel production car in the US for years. I hate to let it go but
I've got to face facts that I will not be able to give it the
attention it deserves. There is some right front corner and bumper
damage, but it did not effect the engine compartment or core support.
230000 mi Runs and shifts well. It still has a #14 head but has never
overheated or built reservoir pressure overnight. Under duress from
swmbo teenage son drove this car for eight months. So the interior
shows wear (door panels & armrests) also right front damage. The wife
and I drove and loved this car for years and it was well maintained.
Now it breaks my heart to see it. I'm offering it to my super turbo
friends before it goes to Craigs list. $1800.

http://www.schumanautomotive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6320

Bob D.
Parrish, FL