Craig McCluskey wrote:
> Another problem is that the cooling fan is jammed and doesn't run.

That's what you get for not having in store pickup of appliances
and electronics these days. I bought two window air conditioners
last year and never unboxed them. I hope UPS didn't convert them
into scrap for me. Should have paid the $5 in gas to go pick
them up, but free shipping made me lazy.
OTOH, I bought a dehumidifier at Meijer last week and had to
return it because one of the casters was shattered from somebody
dropping the box. Two trips to the store and I ended up empty handed
because they were all gone by the time I discovered the damage.
Mitch.