My headlight wipers do not operate on either the 92 300TE or the 93 300E.
Neither wiper system worked when I got these vehicles.  I had two working wiper
motors so decided I would change some stuff out.

the final result three sets of working wiper motors (work fine in the shop),
all new fuses in both vehicles.

I am trying to operate them, in the vehicle, with the headlights on, the engine
on and the windshield wiper in clean mode.

Besides a fuse or a motor where else should I be looking?

Dave H...