Excellent suggestion.  Thanks -
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dan Weeks
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:27 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Hedge Clippers, was grass

Bill:

I have a Black & Decker 18v cordless trimmer, and a B&D cordless
hedge clipper that uses the same batteries. Both work great. If you
get both tools, you get two chargers and 4 batteries, which allows
you to pre-charge enough to keep you going for a good long while--
I've never needed to use more than 2 batteries in a session, but you
may use all 4. Both tools are lighter than gas counterparts, and no
cord. Ideal, in my view.

Dan