From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:49 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT Macs for sale (linux?)

Ii need to clean house, so if anyone needs older macs, I have some for sale.

Beige G3 266  It was top of the line in its day (tower)
256 Mb Ram
6.43 Gb drive
Zip Drive

Blue/White G3 350  (tower)
128 Mb Ram
20 Gig drive
Zip Drive
OS 9 installed

Wall Street Powerbook G3 300
128 Mb ram
8 Gb drive
OS 10  10.1 I think
Battery won't hold charge, works fine on power cord.

Also have a 7100 and a 7200 and a performa 6230 if anyone is interested.
I understand there are versions of linux that run on these also

Make an offer offlist.  I am going to be on the road mostly until the
19th, so I will take the best bids in by then.
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Loren Faeth