On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Wilton Strickland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 'Don't know if I can stand the "trauma" of knowing that somebody else has
> done/is doing this to my car.  I may have to do it myself - 'just need to be
> patient.
>http://okiebenz.com/pipermail/mercedes_okiebenz.com/attachments/20080507/83513e22/attachment.jpg

Holy dashboard disembowelment, Batman!  Looks like a bear was trying
to find something to eat in there.

Nevertheless, I can believe the claims I've heard that it's not a
difficult job, just one that requires patience and the discipline to
label and/or take pictures of everything so you can keep track of how
it goes back together.  Supposed to take a weekend the first time you
do it, or 6 hrs if you're Dave Meimann.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo, '86 300E, et al.