Some days just shouldn't happen.
Sounds like the battery / connection / cables are bad
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:03 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] My $500 Kaleb Car let me down

I went out to start my $500 Buick Lesabre this morning and it wouldn't
start. It would click once, but not start.  I think it's the starter.  It
could also be the battery cable.  These cars have a problem with a spacer in
the cable that corrodes.  I was dressed in my suit because I had to meet a
client for her deposition this morning.  So, I had to get my wife out to
help me try to start it while whacking the starter with a hammer while
laying on the drive in my suit and tie. And of course, it didn't work.  So,
we had to push it out of the way, in order to get my wife's car out of the
garage, so I could drive it.  Crazy morning.  I am rushing to my office and
my client is trying to reach me, I am driving too fast and trying to answer
my cell phone, I ran a red light by mistake (luckily no one around) and when
I finally get to work, my client is calling because they cannot come to the
deposition because the Joint Commission on Accredidation of Hospitals is
there for their SURPRISE inspection.  It is once every three years and it
was today without any notice.   What a morning.

Donald H. Snook