All of you who wished you could have made it to lunch at Singleton's today
certainly would have enjoyed it - and Rusty even bought the meal, a nice
bonus in addition to fine company of Teri and Rusty  [I could have gotten
the lobster, if I weren't allergic to it.]  When Manfred discovered he had
to be home to watch his granddaughter that just left My Darling wife and me
to reap the benefits of his largess.

We can attest to the accuracy of your combined memories of at least the sea
scallops, clams, crab sandwich and fish dip, and the friendly wait staff,
and the rest of their food looked to be pretty good also.  I even discovered
yet one more beer that I don't especially like [that is a clean sweep since
1970, I've never had one that I actually liked].  Sorry the rest of you
missed it, but we enjoyed it about enough for everyone.  Thanks Rusty and
Teri.

BillR and his Darling Wife Sue