Yeah, a little weird, but then she was planning to be alawyer..;=)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:34 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] What's in a name was Re: What's a GLK?

Bill R. wrote: "From experience with my grandkids though, as soon as someone
picks up an unusual name you will suddenly hear dozens of kids with the same
name. I think the jury might still be out on "Atticus," though."

Perhaps little Atticus Snook (or Gregory Atticus Snook) will be the first to
start the trend.

I knew a girl in Law School who named her children Scout and Jem.  That's a
little weird.

Donald H. Snook