Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:31:09 -0500
From: Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] 1991 190E
To: "mercedes@okiebenz.com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

There is a 1991 190 E with 194,000 miles for sale near here.  I don't
 know if I have ever driven a 190E.  They had a 2.3, correct?  The seller
 claims 33 mpg on the highway.  That sounds pretty steep.  Is it?  I am
 6'3" and 265.  Can I fit into one of these?  I need lots of shoulder
 room.  I assume the back seat is mostly for kids not real human sized
 adults.   Any other suggestions would be great.  In the pictures, it
 looks like a decent car.  He priced it at $2000.  I was thinking more like
 $1200 -1400.   What is a good price - beyond a $500 Kaleb offer.

Donald H. Snook