I have a bunch of Mercedes parts and no MBs, so it's time to give them away.
 Just pay for shipping and they're yours.
124 radiator hose (124 501 13 82)
124 radiator hose (124 501 31 82)
Oil drain plug
transmission drain plug
OM 617 valve cover gasket
inline fuel filter
Front brake caliper rebuild kit (13 0441 6003 2? or 002-586-4442)

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:18 PM, dave walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "It's not required that he disclose anything."
>
> Perhaps that is why there are no used car dealers in heaven?
>
> -Dave Walton
>
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So what if the seller knows about the problem.  It's not required that he
> disclose anything.  Caveat emptor!  Where the hell did this go?  OH yeah,
> right out the door when our litigious society decided that the consumer is
> always right and never can make a mistake (i.e. prime rate mortgage
> crisis....)
> >
> > Luther, man enough to admith I made a mistake and move on
> >
> > On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:44:34 -0500, Wilton Strickland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Kaleb, I agree wholehearted about the 10-year-old car, buyer getting it
> >> checked, etc.  My only point was to agree that seller knew about the
> prob.
> >> Yes, indeed, buyer needs to check it out for himself, but on the
> question,
> >> "Did seller know about the prob?"  Yep.
> >>
> >> Wilton
> >>

> > --
> > Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
> > '87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case
> > '85 Ford F250 6.9 diesel (x58,xxx mi)
> > '82 300CD (166 kmi)
> > '82 300D  (74 kmi) getting donor engine-sold
> > '85 300D (280,176) parts car sans engine

Sunil Hari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474
614-441-8164