Coupla nights ago, the "thirty-something" family across the street had a
party.  I looked out my kitchen window and counted 15 vehicles parked on the
street between our 2 houses.  Only one - ONE - of the vehicles was a sedan -
an RSV (reasonably-sized vehicle).  ALL of the rest were RRBV's (really
ridiculously-big vehicles - some people call 'em SUV's).  Most of 'em were
Escalades, Navigators, Hummers, Suburbans, etc.  My point:  as I've said for
many years, way too-few people are concerned about the cost & availability
of fuel!

Wilton
2 MB's, one bigun (126), one mid-size (124)