I basically drive like someone's old aunt who leaves an hour early for
bingo... so high speed cornering probably isn't an issue... my days of doing
180š turns like "Frank Cannon, PI" in the old Lincoln were three decades
ago.

Still no one remarked about the Cooper tires?????  That rebate on Michelin
sounds simple.