$80 if the USDollar was still worth what it was a year or two ago.

I am counting on the stellar presidential candidates, any one of the 3
or 5, to establish strong fiscal, energy, defense, and educational
policies to get things sorted out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I am just too funny!  I am killing myself!

--R