it's pretty easy with dogs though as you can just get them a mess of pig
tails and just supplement with quality kibble. cats are "particular"

the bottom line is that anything with corn or animal by products is junk,
iams and science diet simply fail for content.  fillers and junk.  and given
how much nice stuff there is out there, i don't think there is any point in
messing with the cheap stuff.

then again. results are results and if you are getting them with science
diet, the what can i say?  some people start smoking as preteens and live
until their late 70s, so i really can't argue with them about results.  but
it doesn't mean i recommend cigs for good longevity either.