That might get their attention - perhaps their replacements might give
some thoughts to the words they say.  Political promises are nothing but
Lies - nothing else.  I hate it when the media dismisses campaign promises
as irrelevant as if they have no bearing on anything.  If we cannot believe
what they say when campaigning why should we *ever* believe them?

    Actually, I hold the media responsible for most of the problems in this
country.  They should be watching those 535 men & women like eagles and
report on their service to the country.  Not make wild dramatic accusations,
etc but report on their actual activity.

    One thing about elections in general - why do Repub senators when
running for higher office drop out of the senate while the dems hold on to
their seat?  don't they think they'll win?

    BTW, has Mccain resigned his senate seat yet?  Maybe he's waiting for
his medicare to kick in?

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601