Anyone who can open a brokerage account can buy gasoline/diesel
Futures and/or Options on their own. Keep in mind that the crude
market is not a "free" market. The usual supply and demand logic may
not apply. It looks (to me) like the price will continue to rise, but
anyone with the cash can buy as much as they want.

-Dave Walton