Wow! The 95 SL500 has dual rear axles! I want one even if the front rear
wheel speed sensors are illogical.

Manfred
There I go thinking again. Or not.

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:24:57 -0400
From: "Paul Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] 1995 SL500 ASR ABS Lamp On
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I have an occasional ABS ASR Lamp come on when driving occasionally.
  When I
turn the car off and back on it goes away for a while. Yesterday it
  came on
and also noticed that the top didn't work and cruise didn't work.

When I used my handy dandy LED tester on the car it had a code of 27 on
  it
which when I looked it up in a document I found it said Rear front
  wheel
speed sensors illogical which didn't make any sense to me.

Anyone run into this situation and remedy?

Regards

Paul

1995 SL500

1985 380SL