Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: LWB250 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hammie exhaust
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Engine mounts on nearly all MB chassis are a piece of
cake.  I got so good at doing 123 mounts I had it down
to about 30 minutes a side, and most of that was setup
and tear down.

Just be sure to get a hex driver that goes on a 1/2
drive ratchet to break the bolt loose.  And "snap" it,
don't just twist.

Dan