> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:31:31 -0500 John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I've driven the CDI a little over 9k miles since I bought it just over
>> two months ago!  I think I'm done with the long trips for a while
>> though...
>
> Is it one of those cars that just begs to be driven, that's so much fun
> and so easy to drive that you just want to get in it and go?
> Craig
Daughters GL320 cdi SUV, which she has had 6 or 8 months, has been towed
into the dealer three times because it wouldn't start.  Each time the dealer
said it was a defective sensor.  If anyones cdi doesn't want to start, not
much use in running the battery down trying.  Just call the dealer.
Other than that, no problems, and she and her husband both love it.  It gets
about 22 mpg on the highway.
Gerry