Could this be why my SDL likes to "shudder" when I drop the car to idle from a
higher RPM?  The RPM will drop below 500 and rise back up to the set 700 rpm.
I've tried adjusting the RPM control behind the fusebox, and it doesn't change.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case