From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:41 PM
To: 'mercedes@okiebenz.com'
Subject: [MBZ] OT Politics: McCain and Obama Tied

http://www.gallup.com/poll/108376/Gallup-Daily-Obama-McCain-Tied-45.aspx

When you consider $4 a gallon gas, the (allegedly) unpopular war in Iraq,
food prices skyrocketing, recession, and very low approval for the
republican president, McCain's own unpopularity in his own party, the fact
that McCain is older than dirt and Obama is young and articulate, Obama
should be leading 70% to 30%.  YET, the two are tied.  This is really sad
for the democrats.  My dog Lizzy should be able to beat John McCain.
Evidently, Obama's message isn't working.  Now, I am the one who can say, I
am proud of my country.

Speaking of the military: here is a poll on McCain and Obama as Commander in
Chief.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/108373/McCain-vs-Obama-Commander-Chief.aspx

Donald H. Snook