HiShalini,

I had seen below mail in some group correspondences :

Now if you want to launch QTP in the same system where you are executing the
below mentined script then your code will be

Set objQtp=Application.Create("QuickTest.Application")
objQtp.launch
[QTP has to be physically present on this system]

If you want to launch QTP in the Remote System then you have to execute the
below mentioned code from one system and QTP will be launched into another
specified remot  system connected through LAN.

Set objQtp=Application.Create("QuickTest.Application","<Remote Machine IP>")
objQtp.launch
[QTP has to be physically present on this system,Dcom configuration and
proper access permission has to incorporated for more details plz have a
look into the QTA Automation object model]

Now if the specified remote machine was not having QTP or DCOM configuration
was not done or access permission not properly configured then you will
proabably get the error messege you provide in your mail.

--
Ganesh Muralidharan
Wipro Technologies

'God Never Forgets'