QuickTest Professional Unplugged book is the first ever book on QTP.
With this book you will learn

    * Basic concepts of QTP

    * Working without Object repository using Descriptive Programming

    * Advanced concepts of QTP

    * Working with external tools Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel

    * Integrating QTP Scripts with Quality Center

    * Real life Automation problems and their solutions

Quotes from the Reviewers

“I find this to be a very pragmatic, hand’s on book for those who want
to extend their QTP skills beyond basic expert view programming. This
book is written by a QTP master for those who wish to eventually
become masters themselves.” – Terry

“Tarun Lalwani has singlehandedly helped thousands of people to expand
their knowledge of QuickTest Professional. Here is a book the
automated testing community has been crying-out for. This book will
help QTP practitioners, from beginner to expert. I have used QTP from
V6.0 and during the review I learned something from every chapter.” –
Mark

For more details please refer to the below link

http://knowledgeinbox.com/books/quicktest-professional-unplugged/