Hi,

I am unable to playback the generated script for window based flight
reservation appl using QTP 10.0..When I Click on run button to run the
generated script , the test is in running mode and am unable to Stop
it using stop button. I am forcefully killing the QTPro.exe process
using Task manager to come out. I re-installed QTP 10.0 inorder to fix
the above issue but that was of no use. Can any one suggest a reason
and solution for it.

Thanks,
Mairaj