1. Try following to get the tree node exist in the JavaTree

* **  item_count = JavaTree_Obj.GetItemsCount*
* **  For j = 0 to  item_count -1*
* **If  JavaTree_Obj.getitem(j) = <expNodeName> Then*
* **Result= j-1*
* **Exit for*
* **   End If*
* **  Next*
2. If above condition exist then you will get the actual node position i.e.
"#" & j then try selecting using normal method

*JavaTree_Obj.Select ""#0;#" & j-1*

or use

*JavaTree_Obj.Activate""#0;#" & j-1*

3. to right click on the selected node after using above method

try following
* **Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") *
* **WshShell.SendKeys "^+{F10}"*

I guess for Java add-in there is setting that will toggle the Select method
selection i.e. NodeID or NodeName, try to google and get the info, if i get
info i will let you know.

hope above will work for you.

-Shirish