From: Ramya harini <ramyahar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Redim array?
To: mercuryqtp@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2011, 1:21 AM

U hav already fixed ur array size to 5 while ur declaring it... use this way.

dim myarray()
redim myarray(5)
redim myarray(3)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:42 PM, ann hoang <annthu2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Have anyone ever try to redim array? I try to redim array but it doesn't work.
For example: first time, I have dim array size 5 but second time, I try to
redim array size 3 but it doesn't work.  It still shows arr[4] and arr[5]
empty.  Please advise!
Many thanks

Ann.