From: Harish Pandurala <harip...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: I am planning for Selenium Online Training
To: kse...@yahoo.com
Cc: mercuryqtp@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have 5.8 yrs of automation exp and was trainee for the previous batch for
selenium. Mr. Nagesh is very detail oriented by taking real time
experiences.He not only takes time to solve your queries but also guide in
finding the solution by yourself. He is still in contact with me and
helping me out in my new project

I definitely got my *"Paisa Wasool" * and would encourage new joinees to go
for him

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM, NAGESWARARAO ESLAVATH <
enageswara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:56 AM, <kse...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Just wondering how was the last session go.. Any one who attended could
>> give opinion in terms of expertise level
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Dec 19, 2012, at 12:52 AM, Hoa Le <nhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Mr.naga,
>>
>> Pls write date starting learn for us.
>> Tks alot. Your attached file have many content useful and good support
>> for me.
>> I also research and wrtie blog for some experience about selenium
>> (TestNG-Ant-Selenium-Webdriver)
>>
>> http://howtesting.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Tks for inconvenience,
>> HoaLe
>>
>> On Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:47:42 PM UTC+7, naga wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> What are prerequisite for Selenium Online Training :
>>> 1.Internet connection 500mbs or above
>>> 2.Skype id
>>> 3.Headsets
>>> *Fee and duration details for these course : RS: 3500   and 30 days*
>>>
>>> Course available times : Morning :7.00 to  8.00 and 8.00 to 9.00
>>>                               **     Evening :  7.30 to 8.30 and
>>>                                                   9.00 to 10.30
>>>                               **                   12.00 to 1.00 for
>>> (UK students)
>>> Note: i have mention only India times only
>>>
>>> Please find attachment regarding the course content of Selenium Online
>>>
>>> Phone :9390868788
>>>
>>> I would like to explain realtime scenarios  in My Course :
>>>
>>> 1.Handling Dropdownlist, textBox and Area ,Check/radio button
>>> 2.Handling FileUplaod/Download using Selenium/Webdriver
>>> 3.Handling MultipleWindow and tabs between two windows
>>> 4.Handling Alert popups , window popups
>>> 5.Handling Read/Write excel sheet for Datadriven testcase /Keyword
>>> Driven testcase
>>> 6.Handling Database(Connection) releated validation using selenium
>>> 7.Handling text comparision (exp value== actual value)
>>> 8.Handling Dynamic object (dynamic text)
>>> 9.Handling invisible textor fields validation
>>> 10.Handling tooltips validation
>>> 11.Handling the testscript with Junit Framework
>>> 12.Handling the testScritp with TestNg Framework
>>> 13.Recover scenarios/Exceptional Handling
>>> 14.How Identify Objects in Selenium
>>> 15.How get Business scenarios and How to Create Driver scripts
>>>

>>> Note: if any body not interested  please just leave it .
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards
>> http://groups.google.com/group/MercuryQTP?hl=en
>>
>>  --