Hi Akhilesh,
                   Please check that if webedit parent class is a
webelement then you have to need to first click on webelemnt then do
perform actions on webedit.
myp.webelement("").click
myp.webelement("").webedit("").set "hh"

thanks..
Akhalesh Yadav
9555717928

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Akhilesh Sinha <akhileshsinh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello friends...
>
> I am trying to click on a WebEdit but getting popup like Object is disable.
> I have already tried ReplayType and fireevent"onkeydown","onkeydown" and
> Settoproperty
> "disabled" 0.
>
> Scenario is that our intelligent developers have set dropdown as WebEdit
> and that too diable.The arrow button is also webedit. In order to set any
> data I need to click on Arrow Webedit then select the record in dropdown.
> (fyi ... dev framework is dojo)
> But in IE 11 UFT 11.53 is clicking on WebEdit without any issue. Issue is
> with IE 8 9 10.
>
> Is there any way to click on disabled webedit.
> Guyzz...Please help....
>
> Thanks
> Akhilesh K Sinha
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
> email to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Akhalesh yadav
+919555717928
+919310680659

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP