Hi,
    Please check the object properties of toolbar and subtoolbar might be
it has the same object class and other properties then you have to need to
use ordinal identifier as indexing.
 your recorded script OR has enable the smart identification so sometimes
it would open first toolbar and sometimes it would open second one.

Thanks..
Akhalesh

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Miles Kevin Galario <
mileskevingala...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day!
>
> Does anyone here who have been automating a powerbuilder application using
> UFT? I encountered some problems automating PB App on the toolbars and the
> subtoolbars. I recorded it correctly but when I playback it, sometimes it
> executes differently like for example. I choose the second subtoolbar under
> a toolbar, sometimes it selects the first one...
>
> I hope that you could help me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
> email to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Akhalesh yadav
+919555717928
+919310680659

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP