I did clear QTP certification some time back. And, I also studied the
questions given on the site given by you. If you are solely dependant on
this site questions, then it will be very difficult for you to clear the
exam. This exam is of much higher level when compared to the questions
given on this site.

Thanks
Davesh Khanna

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:09:27 AM UTC-4, Priya Saravanan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get some advice on this certification. I'm planning to
> appear for the exam some time in january and have found some dumps online.
>
> I have completed other software testing certifications but am very nervous
> about this certification.
>
> Anyone who has taken this certification recently, can you please give me
> any rough idea about what i can expect. Will the dumps in
> http://www.softwaretestinggenius.com/categoryDetail.php?catId=147 help ?
>
> Thanks,
> Priya

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.