Set WebObj = Browser("FruitoftheDay").Page("MY PAGE
-").WebTable("ABC").ChildItem(1, #1, "WebElement", 0)

WebObj.click
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:07:07 PM UTC+2, sarah...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to select an option from a combo box.  When I use the Spy the combo
> box is a webelement.   So I used the following to narrow down the row and
> column of the webtable.
> FYI, Example of options under combo box are Apple Orange and Pear.
>
> Set WebObj = Browser("FruitoftheDay").Page("MY PAGE
> -").WebTable("ABC").ChildItem(1, 1, "WebElement", 2)
> However this returns a string of all the options under combo box.
> (AppleOrangePear)
>

> I used GetCellData, it returns the string as well.
> I want to select Orange, how do I go about doing that?
>

> thanks

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.