Hi,

I used msgbox to get the values and this is what I get, msgbox
WebObj.GetROProperty("innertext")

*When *ChildItem(1, 1, "WebElement", 0)*, it returns the field name.*
When ChildItem(1, 1, "WebElement", 1), it returns the * next to the field
name
When ChildItem(1, 1, "WebElement", 2), this is when a string with all the
options are returned.  (AppleOrangePear))

Thanks for helping?

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 4:47:51 AM UTC-4, Vikash Mishra wrote:

> Set WebObj = Browser("FruitoftheDay").Page("MY PAGE
> -").WebTable("ABC").ChildItem(1, #1, "WebElement", 0)
>
> WebObj.click
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:07:07 PM UTC+2, sarah...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to select an option from a combo box.  When I use the Spy the
>> combo box is a webelement.   So I used the following to narrow down the row
>> and column of the webtable.
>> FYI, Example of options under combo box are Apple Orange and Pear.
>>
>> Set WebObj = Browser("FruitoftheDay").Page("MY PAGE
>> -").WebTable("ABC").ChildItem(1, 1, "WebElement", 2)
>> However this returns a string of all the options under combo box.
>> (AppleOrangePear)
>>

>> I used GetCellData, it returns the string as well.
>> I want to select Orange, how do I go about doing that?
>>

>> thanks

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.