Hi

Browser("abc").Page("HelloWorld").WebMenu("TabView:0:scForm:j_idt98")

The webmenu has an Home icon and some text link.  If we click the icon, it
takes you back home and if we click on link, it displays more links on the
page.
Spy captures both the icon and the text link as webmenu.  Recording results
are the same.  I need to click on the Home icon only.

Please help.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.