Hi,

I want to find out how many browsers are open. Why does the following code
always gives one extra browser count?  I have 2 browsers open but the count
is always 3.
How to fix this problem?

Thanks

Set oBrowser = Description.Create
oBrowser("micclass").Value = "Browser"

Set allBrowser = Desktop.ChildObjects(OBrowser)
Count = allBrowser.Count
Msgbox "Browser Count - " & Count

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.