Hi

I'm trying to get all the broken links from a website.  I used the
following code that I got from online.
I've about 153 links.  For some links I get the response back and for
others I'm getting "Operation timed out" error.
Please help!   Most the links that I'm getting this error for are
clickable, so why am I getting this error?

Thanks

Browser("ABC").Page("HomePage").Sync

Set oLink = Description.Create
oLink("micclass").Value = "Link"
Set oAllLinks = Browser("ABC").Page("HomePage").ChildObjects(oLink)

'Find out the count of links
iTotalLinks = oAllLinks.Count

'Loop through all the links to find if the link is broken or not
For i=0 to iTotalLinks - 1

  'Find out the url for the link
  sURL = oAllLinks(i).GetROProperty("url")

  'Create a WinHTTP Request using the link's URL
  Set objWinHTTP = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
  objWinHTTP.Open "GET", sURL, False
  objWinHTTP.SetRequestHeader "User-Agent", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MyApp
1.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

  'Send the Request to the Server and capture the response
  objWinHTTP.Send
  iReturnVal = objWinHTTP.Status

  'Find out if the Link exists or is broken
  If iReturnVal = 200 Then
    msgbox "Link - " & sURL & " Exists"
  ElseIf iReturnVal = 404 Then
    msgbox "Link - " & sURL & " is Broken"
  Else
    msgbox "Code" - iReturnVal
  End If

  Set objWinHTTP = Nothing

Next

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.