On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:16:53 AM UTC-4, ari metaforum wrote:

> Hi you should activate the add-in before you execute the script
>
> Thanking You!
> Regards: Software Testing Training In Chennai
> <http://www.metaforumtechnologies.com/software-testing-training-in-chennai>

Add-in are loaded in the script.  If I only run one script via batch runner
the script passes, but it fails when some of the previous script doesn't
not have any add-in.

Thanks

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.