Found the problem! The platform plugin is not listed in the ldd/cygcheck
output. I added it to the installer, and changed to the proper path. The
build is the same as before.

The download link is the same.

http://merkaartor.be/files/merkaartor-0.18.1-135-gc7c8c72.exe

--
S pozdravem Ladislav Láska                          <la...@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Katedra Aplikované Matematiky, MFF UK               tel.: +420 739 464 167