Hi,

At 05:27 PM 9/23/99 +0100, Chris Jefferson wrote:
>Where can I get the most recent Prime95 source code from?

I've just uploaded the v19 source code.  You can download it from
http://www.mersenne.org/source.htm

The only restriction I've placed on the code is that if you use it to find
Mersenne primes, you must adhere to the GIMPS prize rules at
http://www.mersenne.org/prize.htm

The v19 code is much more usable in other math projects.  It would be
interesting to see if it could be adapted to Proth prime searching (and
whether it is enough faster to be worth the effort) or some other
new number theory projects.

Regards,
George